These rules explain how we could collect information
about you and then treat them so as to satisfy
each personal request, and also shows the
security measures taken by us to protect your
When we obtain personal information about you, you will have
opportunity to choose not to receive information about
us or any other party mentioned below on
products and services.
Some of the information provided by you and stored by us, may be of personal tenor within the Act on Data Protection of 1998 such as, your gender. We will only use this information for the specific reasons which you provided the information. If you register through this site we will record your email address along with any other information supplied by you, including information about payments. We analyze the entries on our web site for internal reasons, but there is no personal identification and do not relate to individuals using this site. However, any data you provide is collected and processed in accordance with the Act on Data Protection of 1998.
Use of Information
1. We will use the personal information you provide to a number of purposes, including:
a) to contact you via email, phone or letter with information about other services or products, or to offer services and products of our other group companies and / or sister company or our carefully selected partners (these include: airlines, travel rental car or similar , hotels and operators, travel agency or other third party involved to ensure the smooth completion of your trip).
b) to help us manage the accounts, services and products we offer.
c) help detect fraud or loss
d) the information we hold about you and your preferences will help us be sure to contact you about things of relevance and your interest.
2. While it is our practice to check on our mailing list, phone, fax and email you have registered your details and indicated its preference to be included on our list of mailing or emailing, your consent is valid until you indicate any contrary intention. If we announced special offers, these will be strictly limited to those whose names appear on such lists, emailing and mailing on the date on which the offer is.
3. We reserve the right to conduct credit checks with licensed agencies when you submit to take a service or product. If this is applicable, then it will be placed in our terms and conditions of business..
4. Other companies in our group or our carefully selected partners could use (according to the principles of the Charter of the Data Protection 1998) the personal information you provide for any of the above said purposes. Such use is limited to companies under common control with us or with whom we have an exclusive contractual agreement.
5. Except for the parties identified above, will not sell, rent or trade our mailing list or personal data to any other third parties. It is allowed by law to have your information provided to the police and the IRS.
6. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect your personal information. This includes taking every care to ensure that all information is stored and protected, including follow certain procedures, for example, checking your ID when you call us, encrypting data on our website in order to ensure comply with all requirements applied legally. We pledge to preserve its identity, but if you find that our service can be improved, please contact us. The department responsible for private matters can be contacted at address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We can monitor and record communications we receive. This could be done in order to improve the service we offer to ensure that our practice and procedure are followed and if a contract is closed by that means, so that we have evidence of the transaction.
9. We may change these policies when necessary, in this case the amended version will be posted on our web site and a copy may be obtained by writing to the address above.
These rules apply to personal information stored about individuals. In general, they do not apply to information stored on companies or other organizations. It does not matter if you access this website from another country outside the United Kingdom. The operators of this site published Terms and Conditions for use of the web site and Terms and Conditions of booking, which we draw your attention. Our Terms and Conditions clearly state that in the event of a dispute, the prevailing law and jurisdiction of the courts are the United Kingdom and the Brazilian law.